Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 May 2017

MOTHER - A WORD THAT MEANS THE WORLD TO US

Being a mother is a great privilege, but also a great challenge.

There are many troubled mothers in the world. There are many mothers with broken hearts today.

Mothers, you may not receive the thanks or praises here on earth for all your sacrifice and for all that you give. One day sure you will receive rewards in heaven. Until then do continue to radiate the love of Christ from your heart.

On this Mother’s Day we must recognise the ability of mothers to shape the minds and hearts of tomorrow’s generation.

Today, I just want to say how wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. You are the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me every moment of my life. Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keep doing for me. Just want to thank you for all the love and care that you give me.

Thank you, Mother dear.

Saints Jacinta and Francisco pray for our mothers!


No comments: