Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 June 2013

A Perspective on 'hazy' Situation

As I was reflecting on the haze situation in KL City these past days it took me down memory lane to the year 1995. I was then in my initiation year at College General Seminary in Penang. One day I was feeling so down and was not sure of my life in the seminary. As my usual habit, I came out to my balcony to have a view of the Island. It happened that day it was surrounded by thick haze. I recalled when the atmosphere was clear without haze where I could see the panoramic view of the sea, KOMTAR and the main land of Penang as well from my balcony. I came to the realization that if ever I want to have a better view of surrounding areas surely I need to walk a little ahead to have a glimpse of them. It was the same when it came to my life as a seminarian. As I go through gradually day by day, year by year surely I would be able to have a better vision of my priestly life. It’s also the same in everyone’s life. Probably right now we are not sure of what is happening in our life. It is like our vision and future are enveloped with haze. We may not have a clear vision of our future at the moment. Once we take courage to move forward surely we may be able to have a better vision of life.

No comments: